As president and owner of the installation and fabrication company EPIC Ceramic & Stone in Santa Ana, Lilly works with designers, architects and builders to bring design goals to fruition. He helps homeowners realize their own visions or can generate a custom design when they’re not quite sure what they want. Whether a client wants contemporary or old world, metal, glass or porcelain tiles, marble or any other stone available, Lilly’s love for design and people results in successful installations time and again. “Our goal with every job is to deliver a finished product that not only surpasses the client’s expectations, but also marks a service and product that I am personally proud of,” he says. “If you allow us, we’ll make your journey with EPIC like no other tile experience.”
- Held C-54 Tile/Marble license for over 14 years
- Fully insured including workers comp
- Member of the Marble Institute of America
- Strictly follow all current TCNA & ANSI installation standards
- Certified installers: Schuler systems, Laticrete, Ceasarstone, Silestone, Zodiaq, Cambria, Vetrazzo, Eurostone, Compaq & Drytreat.